When you contact Vose Law Firm, our work on your case starts immediately. We want to find and offer you the best solution to your particular situation, even if it means not engaging the Vose Law Firm. After all, we work with your best interests in mind.
After contacting Vose Law Firm, here’s a step by step process of what we offer before being engaged.
- Initial phone consultation: We want to find out every detail about your case. We might ask you to fax or e-mail any pertinent documents and let us know any deadlines that might be approaching. If you don’t know answers, we’ll help find them for you.
- Initial research: When we receive the information about your situation, we’ll spend a short period of time reviewing the case and our entire team of attorneys will meet to review and discuss.
- Research consultation: We’ll follow up with you for a quick, complementary review of our research.
- Planning period: The Vose team will take all the information about your situation and explore all the alternatives – including avoiding litigation if possible – and put together several plans that could work for you.
- Launch meeting: You’ll be welcomed to our office to meet with the Vose team where we can present our proposed plan and its alternatives to you. We want to make sure you are comfortable and understand any actions we may do on your behalf.
- Final plan development: With your instructions in hand, we’ll become your legal representative and initiate the final plan we have worked to create with you.
When you work with the Vose Law Firm, you’ll find a team that is prepared to work with you to bring any legal issues to resolution. Fill out the form below for a complimentary review of your legal issues.
Form has Expired or maximum entries has been reached